AID NRAS Kit – Sensitive screening for most frequent BRAF mutations
RDB 2265 BRAF
BRAF is a Serotonin/Threonine protein kinase downstream of KRAS in der MAPK-ERK-signal pathway between EGF receptor and cell nucleus. Somatic mutation of BRAF gene can be found in up to 60% of melanoma biopsy and also in other tumor tissue.
Beside a main mutation V600E with a frequency of 70-90% there are some other, less frequent mutations all result in a permanent ON signal of BRAF and therefor a permanent stimulus for cell proliferation.
AID BRAF Kit enables sensitive screening for most frequent mutations in exon 15 of BRAF gene.
- Sensitive detection of the most frequent mutations of BRAF gene
Sensitivity: down to 4% mutation vs WT
- PCR with subsequent lineprobe assay
- Control bands on every strip show correct DNA isolation, amplification and hybridization
- Results within 4 hours
- Suited for automated systems
- Evaluation and documentation with AID Scanning system